GoldFORM - GoldMine Web Import Forms Made Easy!
Now Updated to work with GoldMine 6.x , 7.x and GoldMine Premium
Does your business collect prospect details on your Web-site?
Would you like to collect your prospect details
on your Web-site and have them entered
automatically into your contact database?
If you can answer ‘YES’ to EITHER of these questions, then I can show you how you can build Web Forms easily, painlessly and in minutes!
What You Don’t Get Told About
Web Forms and Contact Databases
You and I both know that a Web-site is an essential today, if your business is to be taken seriously. You’re expected to be able to give your ‘URL’ or our ‘WWW’ as simply as your phone number or fax number (I can still remember when it was novel to have a fax number!)
And yet, I’m still surprised at how many times I visit a Web-site and how hard I have to work to find a way to contact someone! You know how hard you work to get quality prospects, so you must make it easy for your Prospects to contact you.
Somewhere easily visible on your Web-site, there has to be a contact page.
Your contacts page must contain phone numbers, fax numbers, addresses, email addresses, mobile numbers (if you want to be contacted this way) and – THIS IS ESSENTIAL – a well presented, easy to complete contact form.
A contact form, where a prospect can complete their details and their request for information on your products and services, that is easy to complete using standard HTML items such as Drop-Down Lists and Check Boxes.
The easier you make the Form to complete, the more valuable the experience and information for you and your prospect.
If You Don’t Have a Contact Form Yet, You’re Missing a Major Opportunity.
You MUST Build One TODAY Even If You Don’t Read Any Further -
Your Response Rates Will Increase Instantly!
A well designed contact form will be easy for prospects to complete and tell you just what they’re interested in. So what happens to this information?
In my experience, it’s most likely you receive an email back with their information - that’s how most completed Web Forms are sent back – as a bog standard plain text email.
So what do you do with this valuable information?
You either manually re-type the information into a contact database, or you cut and paste the same information into it.
All that copying and pasting – retyping and correcting misspellings and typos; even adding a few more possibly; how much room for error is there? How much time is wasted DOING THE SAME JOB TWICE?!
Just think about it, a VALUED Prospect has visited your Web-site, completed a form electronically and now you have to re-enter the same information for a second time!
What Do You Need To Get Details From Your Web Form
Into Your Contact Database
There are actually two parts to the process of getting your Web Form data into your contact database.
Firstly, you have to have the form created using standard HTML. You can do this with any HTML editing package if you already have one, or you could find someone with basic skills to do it for you. This will enable you to create a Web Form.
The second part is the challenging part. This is where the data is ‘translated’ into a format that can be read by your Contact Management Database. If you want to do this, you will need knowledge in some of the following
- PERL Programming
- Other Scripting Languages ASP, PHP etc
- The API of your particular Contact Manager Program
Sounds Easy, doesn’t it?!
I don’t think so either. The truth is that UNTIL NOW, if you wanted to achieve this, you or somebody in your organisation would have had to acquire some programming skills, or pay someone else to do this for you, and this level of expertise doesn’t come cheap.
This is why over 90% of Web Forms are collected as plain text emails and the potential for Web Form Automation is NEVER utilised
Don’t Pay For Expensive Programming.
Collect Your Web Contacts With
No Programming, No Copying, No Pasting
GoldMine is one of the most recognised and popular Customer Relationship Packages in the world today. With over 100,000 customers and one million plus users and a 98% customer satisfaction record, you can rest assured that GoldMine has earned its reputation.
Nothing else comes close in ease of use and simplicity of setup!
And what was it that impressed us so much that we bet the farm on it? There is a little known feature of GoldMine that is so powerful when used with our Product that the possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
You will be astounded by this truly amazing tool! Here’s how they work.
There are two parts, a ‘Trigger Event’ and an ‘Action Event’. In it’s simplest form we use this to correctly capitalise a contact’s name and send a response e-mail, so if a contact enters ‘dave’ on a Web Form, then he’ll receive his confirmation e-mail correctly as, ‘Dear Dave’
But there’s so much more you can do! You can use GoldMine Automated Processes to perform 100’s of different tasks automatically in GoldMine, such as
Personalised Email responses
- UPPER casing, lower casing and Proper Casing data
- Updating a field based on another entry
- Entering Salesmen based on Postcodes, or any other criteria you wish
- Scheduling Calls, Appointments, Actions
- Building Groups
- Adding Products of Interest
- Running a third party application
- Printing Letters
- Mail Merges
All based on just about any trigger you can imagine! Absolute Gold.
I am sure by now you have an idea of what this product can do when combined with GoldMine, Here it is...
EASY TO REMEMBER ANd DOES WHAT IT SAYS ON THE BOX!
The 18 Time Saving Benefits that are Available to YOU
Here’s what you’ll be able to do immediately
- Create your Web Form in minutes
- See your Web Prospects created in your GoldMine database INSTANTLY
- Forget about coding, the forms work the minute you build them
- Eliminate Errors - see all your prospect details correctly proper-cased, capitalised and lower-cased where they should be, regardless of how they were keyed into the form initially.
- Use the Web-Form on your Web-site to collect UNLIMITED prospects
- Create an UNLIMITED number of Forms with just one license
- Simply click a button to bring your existing GoldMine field options into your form, which ensures that your form options are consistent. If you don’t have lists – don’t worry, we’ll give you our standard lists of countries and states including the US, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom and Ireland!
- Minimise Duplications by choosing up to 3 fields OF YOUR CHOICE to check
- CHOOSE the style you want for ANY field on your form - Drop Down, Text Box, Check Box, Hidden Fields – for total flexibility in how your form is structured (Don’t worry if some of these terms are unfamiliar – you’ll get a complete manual explaining everything and our help is available by email or on our Web-site)
- Save your form as a ‘Profile’ and retrieve for modification at anytime. If you need to change your form, just load up the profile make your changes and re-build your form - reuse AGAIN and AGAIN
- Add up to 3 GoldMine Automated Processes by just clicking a button.
- CONTROL EXACTLY what you NEED to have completed, by making certain Fields MANDATORY – You have total flexibility over which ones you choose
- Use the 10 HTML Templates included – No need to pay for Web Design
- Save fortunes on Specialist Perl, Scripting or CGI Programmers
- Relax and forget about learning GoldMine database structures! We take care of the technical side!
- Store your Profiles or Send them to colleagues and partners who have a GoldFORM license. Build it once and send it anywhere
- Pay NO maintenance costs – all upgrades and technical support are included
- Receive Net Updates automatically
The 7 Simple Steps to Web Form Automation
This is how it works.
- Install the Software
- Create Your Form
- Publish Your Form
- A customer or prospect completes a web-form and clicks
- The browser sends the information in
the form to the script running on our
- The Server processes the information and sends it as
an email to a designated recipient of your choice
- The email is collected
in GoldMine and a new record is created or an existing
If you already use GoldMine, you might know that GoldMine now has its own built own Form Builder Wizard that is included with your GoldMine License, and you’d be absolutely correct!
So here’s what you can do with GoldFORM that you can’t do with GoldMine.
- Add Detail Records as well as the main contact details
- Use Radio Buttons, Drop Downs and Check Boxes ANYWHERE
- Check up to 3 fields for Duplications
- Add up to 3 Automated Processes with GoldFORM
- Receive Prospect questions as a linked email
And we’re building on these features to make GoldFORM even more powerful for you!
Remember, when you order GoldFORM, you will get all future upgrades COMPLETELY FREE.
Something to Think About...
GoldMine Web Import will bring in basic contact details for you with some degree of ‘tweaking’(maybe even a little programming), but when you need the performance and ease of use then you simply must use GoldFORM for your Automated Web Imports.
And there’s even MORE
You can have your own Web Forms up and running within minutes by ordering GoldFORM today.
It’s easy to get started
Getting started couldn’t be easier. The price of this unique and powerful Web-Form Builder is £ 229 per domain bulk discount for more domains.
Even though we’ve kept the price low, here’s the really important bit. If this were just an HTML Form Builder, without the automation, it wouldn’t matter what the price is. It simply wouldn’t be worth it.
But if you can know with complete certainty that every Web Prospect you collect will be professionally input correctly and automatically responded to, how much is that worth?
Just what is a Quality Prospect worth? I don’t know the answer – only you can KNOW that but I can tell you this. At £ 229, this could be the BEST INVESTMENT you will ever make in your Web-site Prospecting.
Begin collecting your Prospects from your Web-site into GoldMine as soon as possible.
Absolutely No Risk to You
If you have any doubts whatsoever that GoldFORM can make your life easier by automating your Web Prospect Collection, then let me put your mind at rest.
So now that I’ve told you all about this unique and exclusive product which will make your life easier, the next move is up to you.
You and I both know that if you’ve read this far, you have a strong interest in making your Web-Forms easy to create and automating your Prospect collection. All that’s left is to take the action to do it.
If you want to get the BEST return on your Web Investment…If you want to collect those Prospects easily and automatically from your Web-site into your GoldMine Contact Database, you can do this today, RISK-FREE.
Click here to
see a few screen shots to help show you just what GoldFORM is about.
You'll be able to
- Import data into Contact1, Contact2 and Detail records
- Pull in your F2 lookup lists from GoldMine and populate
Drop Down lists and Radio list
- Build your Drop Down, Text Box, Check Box,
and Hidden Fields
- Save your web import profile and retrieve for modification
at anytime - if your needs change on your form, just
load up the profile make your changes and re-build your
- Add up to 3 Automated Processes to each web form you
- Apply Mandatory Fields where and when you need them
- Produce your own web templates for use in GoldFORM,
just by following the guidelines
Try our online GoldMine Web Import demo form or read more about GoldFORM. It couldnt be easier, or read the GoldFORM product guide here